IKM Related Material
- 0910-localcontent.pdf This is the report of an IKM workshop held at the Royal Museum of Central Africa in Terveuren, Belgium in October 2009. Most of the participants are producers of local content and the workshop offered an opportunity for them to reflect on the wider purpose and value of their work as well as to leartn about the range of activities pursued under this heading. The workshop was part of a continuing IKM project which aims to promote greater understanding and support for the production of local content and its use at all levels in the dvelopment process.
- 1202-Berdou IKM 27022012.pdf
- 3. Intermediaries annotated bibliography
- 3. Intermediaries background material
- 3. Intermediaries introduction
- 8. IKM2
- IKM Document de Travail 4 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 5 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 4 Resumen ES.pdf
- Infomed: Concepts
- Infomed: Emerging Issues
- Infomed: Influences
- Infomed: Practice
- Intermediaries' changing environment
This category currently contains no pages or media.
Infomediaries is a child of
- Network Management
- Information Societies
- Development KM
- Development Communication
- General KM
- Development Research
Is a sibling of
Is a parent of
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Infomediaries"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.