IKM Related Material
- 080426-ikm-working-paper-2-communicating-information-and-knowledge-management.pdf Working Paper No 2, Communicating Information and Knowledge Management: Challenges and Approaches, April 2008
- 0910-Interim report from the IKME evaluator-1.pdf
- 0910-localcontent.pdf This is the report of an IKM workshop held at the Royal Museum of Central Africa in Terveuren, Belgium in October 2009. Most of the participants are producers of local content and the workshop offered an opportunity for them to reflect on the wider purpose and value of their work as well as to leartn about the range of activities pursued under this heading. The workshop was part of a continuing IKM project which aims to promote greater understanding and support for the production of local content and its use at all levels in the dvelopment process.
- 1002-process summary- v2.pdf This is an update on where we have got to with work on Development and emergence, following on from the workshop held in Cambridge in September 2009
- 1003-Knowledge for Development in Africa Final Report.pdf
- 1003 Background Paper telradio paper final.pdf
- 1003 Final Summary Working Paper7 English.pdf
- 1012 IKM leaflet.pdf
- 1109 IKM Practice-based change workshop.pdf
- 1111-Fourth IKME Evaluation Report V5.pdf
- 1112-Evaluation Summary with outputs.pdf
- 1201-IKM PBC draft1.1.pdf
- 1202-Berdou IKM 27022012.pdf
- 1202-HB workshop note.pdf
- 1202-Local Knowledge, Local Content.pdf
- 1202-PBC workshop report-final.pdf
- 1202-THE FINAL REPORT DOC sub.pdf
- 1204-IKM-Working Paper 16-WEB3-Mar 2012-2.pdf
- 8. IKM2
- 80310 IKM Working Paper No. 1 Meta-review and scoping study.pdf Working Paper No 1, Meta Review and scoping study of the management of knowledge for development, March 2008
- Brussels Workshop 2009
- How wide are the riples.doc This is an interim report written by Hannah Beardon and Kate Newman who, with others, are exploring the use made by development organisations of information produced by the participatory methodologies they may use in their work.
- IKM-WorkingPaper-6-PAMFORK-final.pdf This IKM working paper, jointly published with the Participatory Methodologies Forum of Kenya (PAMFORK), reports research conducted by Stephen Kirimi and Eliud Wakwabubi on the use made by development agencies working in Kenya of information derived from any participatory methodologies used in their programme work.
- IKMEmergent Working Paper 7 - How wide are the ripples-final.pdf This IKM working paper written by Hannah Beardon and Kate Newman reports on their research as to the wider use of information derived from participatory programme methodologies by international NGOs.
- IKM Document de Travail 13 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 12 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 13 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Emergent Programme Schema.pdf
- IKM Emergent Update March 2011.doc
- IKM Summaries No 12.pdf
- IKM Summaries No 13.pdf
- Knowledges, Dialogue and Translations : shifting the gaze and practice through traducture
- Le Borgne and Cummings 2009 Author copy.pdf
- Microsoft Word - 1202-Planning for unpredictability.pdf
- Multiple Knowledges: views from the IKM programme
- Part I: Introduction
- Part II: Background and core arguments
- Part IV: Key themes
- Part V: Collaboration with networks and organisations
- Part VI: Next steps
- Que Pasaria Si CARE Peru learning processes for social change.pdf
- Reconciling Multiple knowledges: learning from the field
- Working Paper-10-Julian Jenkins-July2010-final.pdf
- Working Paper 9-CambridgeReport.pdf This is the report on a workshop, held in September 2009, which explored the tensions between predictablity and control on one side and emergence and risk on the other in the managment and planning of development programmes and, especially, development research.
This category currently contains no pages or media.
IKM is a child of
Is a sibling of
Is a parent of
Pages in category "IKM"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
Media in category "IKM"
The following 40 files are in this category, out of 40 total.