IKM Related Material
- 10- Annual Report -full.pdf
- 1002-process summary- v2.pdf This is an update on where we have got to with work on Development and emergence, following on from the workshop held in Cambridge in September 2009
- 1102 IKM Summary Working Paper9 English.pdf
- 1102 IKM Summary Working Paper 8 English.pdf
- 1202-HB workshop note.pdf
- 1202-PBC workshop report-final.pdf
- 1203-IKM Emergent Working Paper 14-Complexity Theory-March 2012.pdf
- 1204-IKM-Working Paper 16-WEB3-Mar 2012-2.pdf
- 1204- French.pdf
- 1206-IKM Emergent Working Paper 14-Complexity Theory-March 2012-FINAL2.pdf
- 1207-Final narrative report.pdf
- 901130 IKM Background Paper Monitoring and evaluating knowledge management strategies.pdf
- How wide are the riples.doc This is an interim report written by Hannah Beardon and Kate Newman who, with others, are exploring the use made by development organisations of information produced by the participatory methodologies they may use in their work.
- IKM Annual report 2011 2012.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 7 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 9 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 10 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo Resumen 9 ES.pdf
- Microsoft Word - 1202-Planning for unpredictability.pdf
- Que Pasaria Si CARE Peru learning processes for social change.pdf
- Working Paper-10-Julian Jenkins-July2010-final.pdf
- Working Paper 9-CambridgeReport.pdf This is the report on a workshop, held in September 2009, which explored the tensions between predictablity and control on one side and emergence and risk on the other in the managment and planning of development programmes and, especially, development research.
This category currently contains no pages or media.
Development Management is a sibling of
Media in category "Development Management"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.