A draft occurrences page is here Draft
IKM Related Material
- 0910-localcontent.pdf This is the report of an IKM workshop held at the Royal Museum of Central Africa in Terveuren, Belgium in October 2009. Most of the participants are producers of local content and the workshop offered an opportunity for them to reflect on the wider purpose and value of their work as well as to leartn about the range of activities pursued under this heading. The workshop was part of a continuing IKM project which aims to promote greater understanding and support for the production of local content and its use at all levels in the dvelopment process.
- 091215 IKM Summary Monitoring and evaluation WP3.pdf This is a summary of Working Paper No. 3.
- 10- Annual Report -full.pdf
- 1003-Knowledge for Development in Africa Final Report.pdf
- 1003 Background Paper telradio paper final.pdf
- 1003 Final Summary Working Paper7 English.pdf
- 1102 IKM Summary Working Paper10 English.pdf
- 1102 IKM Summary Working Paper9 English.pdf
- 1102 IKM Summary Working Paper 8 English.pdf
- 1201-IKM PBC draft1.1.pdf
- 1202-Local Knowledge, Local Content.pdf
- 1202-PBC workshop report-final.pdf
- 1202-THE FINAL REPORT DOC sub.pdf
- 1203-IKM Emergent Working Paper 14-Complexity Theory-March 2012.pdf
- 1207-Final narrative report.pdf
- 13-IKM-Working Paper 15-Ferreira-March 2012.pdf
- 8. IKM2
- 80310 IKM Working Paper No. 1 Meta-review and scoping study.pdf Working Paper No 1, Meta Review and scoping study of the management of knowledge for development, March 2008
- 901130 IKM Background Paper Monitoring and evaluating knowledge management strategies.pdf
- IKM-WorkingPaper-6-PAMFORK-final.pdf This IKM working paper, jointly published with the Participatory Methodologies Forum of Kenya (PAMFORK), reports research conducted by Stephen Kirimi and Eliud Wakwabubi on the use made by development agencies working in Kenya of information derived from any participatory methodologies used in their programme work.
- IKMEmergent Working Paper 7 - How wide are the ripples-final.pdf This IKM working paper written by Hannah Beardon and Kate Newman reports on their research as to the wider use of information derived from participatory programme methodologies by international NGOs.
- IKM Annual report 2011 2012.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 12 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 13 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 1 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 3 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 6 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 7 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Document de Travail 8 Resume FR.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 12 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 13 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 1 Resumen Es.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 3 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 4 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 6 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 7 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Documento de Trabajo 8 Resumen ES.pdf
- IKM Summaries No 12.pdf
- IKM Summaries No 13.pdf
- IKM Summary Communicating information and knowledge WP2.pdf This is the summary of Working paper No. 2.
- IKM Summary Learning networks for bridging knowledge divides WP3.pdf This is the summary for Working Paper No. 3
- IKM Summary Meta review WP1.pdf This is the summary of Working Paper No. 1
- IKM Summary Working Paper6.pdf
- IKM Working Paper No 12 Aug 2011.pdf
- IKM Working Paper No 13 Aug 2011.pdf
- KMdev-AB.rtf Draft occurences file for Development KM topic
- Le Borgne and Cummings 2009 Author copy.pdf
- Que Pasaria Si CARE Peru learning processes for social change.pdf
- Reconciling Multiple knowledges: learning from the field
- Working Paper-10-Julian Jenkins-July2010-final.pdf
This category currently contains no pages or media.
Development KM is a child of
Is a sibling of
Is a parent of
Pages in category "Development KM"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Development KM"
The following 54 files are in this category, out of 54 total.